Friday, July 27, 2012

Give Me Liberty.


I've been quiet amongst my friends, family and colleagues this election cycle. That's pretty unusual. I was prepared to idle through another four years focusing attention on work and family. Funny how life can smack you in the head once in a while and inspire you to get off your ass. I'm generally against the idea of blindly clamoring for 'Red' or 'Blue State' politics. It's divisive, and designed to keep us in disagreement. However, there are two topics that should be excluded in the typical Left/Right arguments - the first and second amendments to the Constitution. 

The day we concede our rights to speak our minds, or defend ourselves is the day we should raze any monument built in the memory of Washington, Adams, Jefferson or Franklin. 

As work continues, I've tried three different robes/togas for this model. The most recent is a fun combination of respectful and sexy. I've also tried several different weapons - and not sure if I'm happy with the pistol choice yet. And yes, I think lady Liberty will be patina. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment